Youtube Spotlight | Makeup Tutorials
Youtube Spotlight is a new series I am starting which is a bi-monthly post where I will share 5 videos I've been loving in 2 separate categories; Makeup Tutorials and Lifestyle. Here is the first one! Hope you all enjoy!
2. Kitty Cotton is someone I just recently started watching but so far I really like her content. She seems very down to earth and uses a lot (if not all) cruelty free makeup which is amazing. Definitely give her a watch!
4. Arden Rose is also another person I've watched for awhile now. Her channel is more of a lifestyle one where she talks about sexuality and mental health and other awesome things. Her tutorials are always good too, as she keeps it pretty simple and easy.
1. Chrissstttiiine is one of my favorite youtubers of all time. She is so genuine and relatable, and keeps things simple. Although her makeup tutorials are minimal, she does switch up the products and looks and each one is so inspiring and easy to recreate.
3. Allana Davison is one of the most relatable women I watch. She reminds me a lot of other women I am friends with and like to surround myself with. She is so funny and beautiful and I always trust her recommendations (also this makeup look is so bomb)
5. Olivia Jade is someone I recently-ish started watching. Even though she is so young and still in high school her makeup looks are beautiful! She keeps it pretty natural, bronzed, and glowy most of the time which is right up my alley. Fun fact- she is also Aunt Becky from Full House's daughter..and it's totally obvious.